Invisalign is the worlds leading clear aligner system to straighten teeth.
Developed with orthodontists and is used in more than 50 countries around the world. Over 1.4 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign.
Dr Saad and Dr Ikonomou are both Invisalgin accredited dentists and have successfully treated hundreds of happy patients since the introduction of this system into Australia.
They have both been awarded Platinum Providers by Invisalign
Some benefits of Invisalign
- Virtually invisible – Invisalign aligners are clear so no metal brackets or wires so you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing
- Invisalign is removable – you can remove your aligners so you can eat and drink what you like during your treatment, so you can brush and floss normally maintaining good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is comfortable – no metal brackets or wires which can cause mouth irritation.
- Less visits – Less visits are required during your treatment than braces.
- Treatment Duration – Invisalign treatments vary , some only taking as little as six months.